Creative concept and Content Creation: The Sustainable Working Woman
Content creation for The Raven Collective: The Sustainable Working Woman
The Raven Collective is an online marketplace who bring together brands and designers from across Europe who commit to sustainability.
Sustainability is in everyone’s interest. Also for the working woman. Even though she does not seem to be concerned about sustainability with her coffee on the go and many kilometres on the road, she holds it in higher esteem than you think. Moreover, it is about all the small efforts together that we can make every day to make this world a more sustainable place. Like choosing an ethical and sustainable wardrobe
Sustainable work outfits
That’s why LM Fashion Agency created in collaboration with The Raven Collective and a selection of its brands content for the sustainable working woman.
From the collections of these labels, we carefully selected various items to create diverse outfits for professional women.
The goal: an awareness campaign around sustainable work fashion
The purpose of the campaign was to create awareness around sustainable fashion for work.
Via blog posts and social media posts, we launched the awareness campaign around the concept of the sustainable working woman. We created content that can be used by us, The Raven Collective and the brands.
From concept to content creation
Besides the concept and styling, we took care of the entire content creation, including project management and execution.
The stages of content creation:
1. Creative concept: The Sustainable Working Women
2. Preparations: selecting items – moodboard – outfit styling – brand communication – location hunting – photographer – call sheet
3. Before the shoot: packing – travel – unpacking on location
5. After shoot: packing for shipment to brands – follow up communication
6. Content creation: picture selection – copywriting – creating social media deliverables
7. Planning and distribution
8. Analysis & follow up